FROG BIKE PART EXCHANGE
Children grow fast so unfortunately, bikes don’t last forever. If your child has outgrown their Frog bike, trade it in and get up to 50% of its value off the cost of a new Frog.
Part-Exchange your old Frog Bike with us and save yourself the time, hassle and risk of listing your old Frog for sale, waiting for would-be buyers to turn up and then negotiating on the price.
What will you get for your current Frog bike?
25% A well-used bike that requires some work or replacement parts.
50% A bike in very good condition. Needs little or no work.
This handy table will help you work out the part-exchange value of your current Frog bike:
Want to Trade-In?
Step One: Find your nearest store:
- Aberdeen: 458-464 George Street, AB25 3XH. Opening hours >
- Edinburgh Bruntsfield: 8 Alvanley Terrace, Whitehouse Loan, EH9 1DU. Opening hours >
- Edinburgh Canonmills: 30 Rodney Street, EH7 4EA. Opening hours >
- Newcastle: 5-7 Union Road, NE6 1EH. Opening hours >
- Leeds: 140 Woodland Lane, LS7 4QG. Opening hours >
Step Two: Bring in your old Frog and one our mechanics will advise which level of discount you’re entitled to. Then you simply pick your new Frog and get it at a discount without the hassle of having to try sell your old bike yourself.
Browse Frog Bikes Online
Terms & Conditions:
- Oﬀer applies in-store only
- Applies only to Frog bikes for trade-in and purchase
- Trade-in Frog doesn’t need to have been purchased from Edinburgh Bicycle
- The value of the new bike must be greater than the old
- Oﬀer cannot be used in conjunction with other oﬀers from Edinburgh Bicycle and no cash or voucher alternative is available
- Once traded in, the title of the old bike passes to the EBC
- Frog bikes that have been traded in are either recycled through partner charities or refurbished by our mechanics and sold on
- Edinburgh Bicycle reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw this oﬀer at its own discretion without prior notice